I was tagged by Trish! So I will try and do this right! :)
8 Favorite TV shows
One Tree Hill
House
The office
Scrubs
Friends
2 and a half men
King of Queens
Law and Order
8 Favorite Restaurants
Sizzler
IHOP
Applebees
La Frontera
Gringos
Taco Time
Lonestar
Scone Cutter
8 Things that happened yesterday
Worked
Drove home
Did the dishes
Did 5 loads of laundry!!! (yes i am a little behind!!!)
Went to my moms to eat
Came home and cooked Cody dinner. (he got home late last night)
Played with Duke
Took care of poor Cody (he had a VERY long day at work)
8 Things I look forward to
Having my CUTE LITTLE GIRL!!!!
Getting Kaisas room done
Quiting my job!!
Going home from work today and watching CMA awards! (Mary Kay sponsered!! :) )
Scrap booking
Starting my Christmas projects
Being skinny again!!!!!!!!
Going home to my cute hunny! :)
8 Things I love about Fall
Leaves changing colors
Halloween
Thanksgiving
This year i am enjoying the colder air! :)
Smell of the air
I cant think of anymore!! :)
8 Things on my wish list
My baby!
Health for family (Trish thats for you!) :)
Lose all by baby fat when this kid comes!
To be a better cook
Work out more
Ummmm.... i dont know what else! :)
8 Friends I tag
Whitney Lukes
Jill Nigbur
Kaity Lambert
Kurliston Braegger
Kerianda Proctor
Brittany (soon to be Johnson!!)
Mom Hodges
November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment