
So since I have not written anything in a while I thought I would update everyone! No baby yet! She is dropping pretty good and I am about to a 2. I still have 2 weeks left!!! I am having contractions like freaking crazy!!! (Yes like every 5-10 min) BUT since they dont hurt the doc wont start me! BUT when they do start hurting she said she has no problem starting me this early cause I am only 2 weeks away. :) I LOVE my doctor! :) So, thats the update. Nothing to exciting yet! Cody is doing good! He is getting pretty excited to be a daddy. Its kinda cute to watch him. He will be a great dad!!!
Till next time.......





3 comments:
oh good luck you guys!!!! Let us know when little Kasia decides to arrive!!!! The last few days are the hardest mainly cause you just can't wait to get baby here..... YAY!
Natalie!
Thanks for being so concerned about us and we are glad to have family that wants to see how things are. I am glad you put the update up. That is such a good picture, I should've had pictures taken when I was pregnant. Contractions, ugggh! I'm sorry and I hope everything goes well, we will pray and fast for you this week for things to go well. Love you!
Kerianda
Any baby yet??? I can't wait to meet her! Sorry we weren't much help when Cody text us the other night, everyone is so different when they go into labor. I was in labor when I went into the hospital but if I hadn't have had toxemia they probably would have sent me home because I wasn't dilating fast enough (turns out that was because she was face up). I did everything I could think of to help myself go into labor for like 2 weeks before. I went walking alot, climbed stairs constantly, ate everything from spicy foods to flaxseed oil along with everything inbetween and had lots of sex (even though I felt like a baby whale!) So try those things and hopefully Kasia will be here soon.
Post a Comment