February 25, 2009
Baby Blessing Update
Ok...... So since my house will fit about 5 of us :) we had to get a place to hold the lunch after the blessing. The place we got only holds about 40 people. Cody and I decided we are inviting immediate family and a couple of our closest friends and family. I hate doing this because it makes us pick and choose who to invite. So if ya get a phone call your invited and if ya dont then dont feel left out cause there are a lot of you!!! I wish you all could be there. I will post lots of pictures so you wont miss out on much! :) Love you all!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I so totally understand! Don't worry about us. Just make sure that you send lots of pictures! Love you guys
Post a Comment