This was on St. Patricks Day.
Mommy's Lucky Charm. :)
We put this little hat on her the other day.
SOOOO Cute!!! (and a little big!)
She is just growing right up!! She rolled over from her back to her tummy all by herself for the first time yesterday!! Its crazy how fast they grow! Here is this thing I saw on Kati's profile and thought it looked like fun to fill out so here it goes....
She is just growing right up!! She rolled over from her back to her tummy all by herself for the first time yesterday!! Its crazy how fast they grow! Here is this thing I saw on Kati's profile and thought it looked like fun to fill out so here it goes....
2.Who was with you? Cody (but he was asleep in bed)
3. How did you find out you were pregnant? Pregnancy test.
4. What was your first reaction to being pregnant? Oh my gosh!! I was soooo excited!
5. Who was the first person you told? Cody of course! :)
6. Did you plan to get pregnant? Well we were not trying but we were not playing it safe either. We knew we wanted a baby though.
7. Did you tell everyone else right away? I think we told our parents pretty quick. We tried to wait but we were so excited!
8. Was everyone happy for you? Very much so!
9. Did you go out n celebrate? No.
10. Did you wanna find out the sex? Heck ya!! I could not stand not knowing!!
11. What was the sex? GIRL
12. Did anyone throw you a shower? I had a few :). Thank you thank you!
13. Did you get any outfits that you knew you wouldn't ever put on your baby? A couple but not really. Everyone had pretty good taste! :)
14. How much weight did you gain? Well at first I lost over 20lbs then gained all of it back plus 20 more!
15. Did you lose all the weight that you gained? Yes and then some! I am 10 lbs lighter than when I got prego! :) Yay me!!!
16. Did you get any stretch marks? Yes..... GROSS!!!
17. What did you crave the most? Fruit mainly.
18. Did you crave anything crazy? Flaming Hot Cheetos. :)
19. Who or what got on your nerves? Everything. I was very emotional towards the end! :)
20. Did you have any complication with your pregnancy? High blood pressure
21. When and where did you go into labor? They started me at the hospital because my blood pressure was to high. It was the night before I had her.
22. Did your water break? No my Doc broke it at the hospital.
23. Who drove to the hospital? Cody.... He was freaking out the ENTIRE time.
24. Who was in the room when you gave birth? Cody, and my parents and of course the doc and nurses.
25. Did you go early or late? Early (1 week)
26. How long were you in labor for? I was started and 9:00 pm and had her the next night at 9:30! LONG!!!!
27. Did you have drugs for the pain? HELL YES!!!!!!
28. Natural or C-section? Natural
29. What was your first reaction when she was first born? Finally!!!! I was so excited! But Cody got to hold her first! GOSH!!
30. How big was she? 7lbs 3 oz
31. Did your husband cry? Ya a little bit!
32. What did you name your baby? Kasia Capri
33. Any significant Meaning? First name no, middle name was the middle name of a little girl I used to watch all the time.... Trista Capri
34. Any visitors? Yes lotts... All of our family, cousins, friends... we are very loved:)
35. Did baby have any complication? None at all. She's perfect!
36. How old is your baby today? 3 and a half months
37. When is the next one coming? When its time! :)
38. If you could would you do it all over again? Yes. It was hard but all worth it!!!
39.TAG: All you other mama's.







No comments:
Post a Comment