
Mike my dad his fish and me!

Grandpa and Kasia!

Kasias first time fishin! (up at Lost Creek!)

Watchin a movie on our way home from Zions

First ice cream cone!!
Kasias first time in the swing!
Mommy and Kasia!

Kasia and her new sunnys!

Bath time up camping! :)

Popcicle!
Eating! :)
Do you think if she concetrates hard enough something will happen?? :)

Smiles for the camera!!

First time eating cereal!

Yummy!
Kasia smiling at Gma!
Grandma and Grandpa with the grandkids!

Me Cody Kasia and Grandpa Morley!

Kasia with Grandpa Morley

Cody Kasia and Gpa
2 comments:
AAAAH... My baby girl is so stinkin cute!!! i like the pics Nat.. keep em comin
oh what a doll!!! I am so glad that I can look at your blog- Since you went private I havn't been able to get on.... YAY! She is getting so big!
Post a Comment