October 5, 2009

Kasia's day at home....

Ok so the other day Kasia was EVERYWHERE!! So here is our little story for the day........

Lookin out the window is one of her new favorite things to do. I wish it were her favorite maybe like a few months ago when it wasnt so freakin COLD!! :) She doesnt mind though obviously!

The fish tank is another one of our fun to do things during the day. She LOVES lookin at the the fishies swim around. She could probably stand there all day if I let her.

FINALLY........
Madagascar 2 is her FAVORITE movie of all times now!! I start it and seriously from the start screen that sings "I like to move it move it" all the way through the end, she will sit and watch it. It amazes me! I also have a video of her dancing to it. Its so cute! I cant believe my baby is growing up!! I hate thinkin of it! But then again she is getting cuter and cuter everyday and its fun to see her do new things.
The other night I was doing a jewelry party and Cody text me and told me that she took her first step! I didnt get to see it so I was a little bummed but its ok. It made his day! :) He is such a cute Daddy! She loves him so much! When he comes home from work she gets all excited and screams Daddy!! Its so cute!

3 comments:

Tammi Pollard said...

Sooo Cute, she looks so much like her daddy did when he was a baby!!! I love it. Love ya Aunt Tammi

Jordan + Kayla said...

I miss my baby girl!!!

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Hahaha! Halle LOVES that movie too... stupid song! She If Jon or I even say "I like to move it move it" she starts dancing.