Ok Kaity here I go..... I will give updates on everything. :)
1st off.... First Dr Appt went well! I LOVE my new Dr. He is awesome. I am also very excited because I get an ultrasound EVERY VISIT! How fun is that? Also one of the pictures they do for me every visit is a 4D picture. It was kinda creepy but interesting. I find out Feb. 10th what I am having! We are thinking its a boy. We already have the name picked out but I am not telling till we know for sure if its a boy. :)
Kasia is doing awesome! She has FINALLY mastered walking. She has been kinda sick lately but I think its safe to say she is finally feeling better. Thank goodness!!
She is just growing up so fast. Its crazy!
I also took on a babysitting job a few weeks ago. Its my best friends baby girl. She is 6 weeks old and ADORABLE! Kasia LOVES her to death until I hold her...... We are working on her being cute with the baby and loving her. I am hoping this helps with how she will react with our new baby.
Well thats our life right now! I will get some pics posted soon!
January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment