June 25, 2010

**BaBy**

Baby Update!
Cooper is doing GREAT! He is still movin' like a crazy kid! Last visit (2 weeks ago) his estimated weight was 4 lbs 6 oz!!! He is growing like a weed! My next appt is next week. I cant wait for another update on my little guy!
I wish I could say I was doing a great as him but no such luck! I have been coughing like a mad woman for over 2 weeks now and I honeslty want to die! My stomach hurts soooo bad!
I am going into the insta care tonight to make sure its nothing serious. I thought it was allergies at first but its getting pretty crazy!
I cant wait to get this little guy out of me! AWWWWWW only 3 weeks left!!!!!! :)

1 comment:

Kody and Kurliston said...

That sucks that you have the same crap that we have too. That's no fun. Hopefully it's nothing too serious! And I'm so excited to see your little one! I can't believe he is almost here!!!