I cant believe I have been slackin so much! A ton has happened but it would take forever to catch you all up. So I will do a brief over view. :)
We decided to rent out our house in December, so in January we moved in with Codys Dad and Step Mom. We love it here. We miss our house but I think we made a right decision. Hopefully at the end of the summer we can sell it and get a new house! *crossing my fingers*
Kasia and Cooper are getting so big! Kasia is NON STOP TALKING, DANCING, SINGING and MAKING MESSES!!! Cooper is getting such a personality. He giggles ALL THE TIME. He sits up, rolls, scoots and is ALMOST crawling. I give it a week and he will be up and at it. Cody is still workin at Bedrock Quartz and is doing great there. I am still a stay at home mommy and LOVE every minute of it.
I promise I will never let it go that long between posts ever again! :)
February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment