August 11, 2009

Kasia's First Day at Cabela's

Yesterday we took a little ride with my Dad and Brothers down to Cabela's. Kasia LOVED it! She was so cute! She would get all excited and scream. Everyone that walked past would point and giggle. I guess my child was entertaining! ;)



Mommy and Kasia looking at animals.

Kasia and Grandpa looking at fishies.


Kasia Chillin in the stroller. :) (My Fav)

2 comments:

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Hey! Go ahead, do whatever you want. Also if you want I would love to take some pics for you guys, you know for practice. I've been apprenticing with Heidi J Photography for a while, just don't have the time to go out on my own yet. Let me know, we can go to any location you'd like. I have a bunch of ideas :).

Royal Princess Academy said...

Could she be any cuter!!!!! I jsut want to kiss her little cheeks to death!