November 4, 2009

Family Pictures at Wheeler Farm

Last week we went out to Wheeler Farm to take family pictures. It was seriously a crazy day!! Cody got off later then expected, Kasia wouldnt smile for anything or anyone and I looked like POO!!! LOL. So here are a few pics from that day. Kaity did such a GREAT job. She was so cute trying to get Kasia to smile. Thanks again Kaity!!
LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!
Kasia in her Tutu.
The Family

Another one of the Family
(I have to tell you I LOVE that shirt on Kasia for some reason!!)


Another Family Pic :)



and another one!




Cody and I


I also have to thank Kaity for taking these pics and making me realize how much weight I need to lose!!!!!! Bring on the exercising and the dieting!!! :)

2 comments:

Jordan + Kayla said...

aaaaah she looks sooo cute in that tutu!!! you have such a cute little family!! i love you guys!

Royal Princess Academy said...

very cute and you look darling by the way!!! LOVE the tutu!!