November 2, 2009

Kasia's 1st Halloween!!!

We had a BLAST on Halloween! We started out at Grandma Hodges house, then went to Grandma Morleys house, then went to Grandma Kimbers house, then went to Uncle Marks house, then went to the ward Trunk or Treat THEN went to Grandma Vances house!!
Sorry these pics are in backwards order! LOL
Kasia made the CUTEST BYU CHEERLEADER!!!!
Kasia at Grandma Kimbers house

Grandma Kimber giving Kasia her toys for Halloween


She crashed!!!! :)


Picking out treats at Grandma and Grandpa Morleys house.

Hangin out with Gma Morley



Kasia and Cousin Thayne

Daddy and Kasia


Her "O" face :)


Getting into trouble at Grandma and Grandpa Hodges. :)

1 comment:

Jonathan, Kaity & Halle said...

Natalie,
SO SORRY your pics aren't done yet. All of Heidi's stuff got stolen so editing has been a bit on the difficult side! Ahhhh, sorry I will have some sneak peaks up tomorrow. I'll let you know the website as soon as I post them.